Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Do you have a cheesecake craving, but not a lot of time to spend in the kitchen? If so, give this recipe a try.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (20 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream in milk in blender until blended - 1-2 minutes.
- Pour into bowl and add instant pudding mix.
- Stir, until well mixed.
- Mixture thickens as it sets.
- Spoon into pie crust.
- Top with fruit topping.
I am giving it a high rating because this is named appropriately. It is just something to eat in case of a "Cheesecake craving" Emergency. It was okay, but definitely can not replace the real thing. I don't do cheesecakes and thought I might could use this one as a "quick fix" for me, but I guess I will have to continue to buy them. Thank you any way, Recipe Junkie!