Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I remember Grandma and my mom making this many times. Grandpa wouldn't eat red Jell-O, claiming it tasted like perfume. From Zelma Killpack, Grandma's neighbor. Allow for time to chill.
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime gelatin
- 2 cups liquid (pineapple juice + water)
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Heat liquid and dissolve gelatin in it. Allow to cool and set.
- Then whip and fold in remaining ingredients.
- Set in one large mold or several individual molds.