1/2 Photos of Emerald Mashed Potatoes
Light, low-fat, and delicious
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot, combine potatoes and lightly salted water to cover.
- 2Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium and then cook until tender, about 25 minutes.
- 3Drain well.
- 4Meanwhile, in large saucepan, combine milk, scallions& kale.
- 5Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer 3 minutes.
- 6Remove from heat.
- 7Transfer potatoes to large bowl.
- 8Add butter and mash with potato masher until smooth.
- 9gradually stir in hot milk mixture until combined.
- 10Season with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- 11If desired, add 2 or 3 roasted garlic cloves with salt& pepper!
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Emerald Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.8
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 14.5 mg
- Sodium 42.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 5.1 g