Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Passing on a delicious recipe from my mom. I always make this punch at parties and family gatherings. It is perfect for St. Patty's day!
- 2 (1/4 ounce) packages Kool-Aid lemon-lime powdered drink mix
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 quarts cold water
- 2 (2 liter) bottles ginger ale, chilled
- 1 quart pineapple sherbet or 1 quart lime sherbet
- In a very large punch bowl, mix the drink mix, sugar, pineapple juice and water.
- Add ginger ale and sherbet when ready to serve.
I made this yesterday for Anthony's Avenger birthday party. It was delicious!!! We used lime sherbet, but I am sure pineapple would also be great!
I made this for St. Patty's Day and we loved it. I did half the recipe as it was just for our family and it still made alot of punch. I used the lime sherbert and we loved it. I put the remaining punch in a jar and we just shook it up before pouring some in the glass. Even though the sherbert was melted the day after we still loved the punch. Thank you for sharing with us.
I made this for an office party celebrating St. Patty's Day. Everyone loved it. The sugar could probably be cut down because it collected a bit at the bottom of the punch bowl. I could not find any lime kool-aid so I mixed a blue raspberry kool-aid with a lemonade kool-aid. Yellow and blue make green! Worked great! Delicious and very addicting.