Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I just took the basc idea of fruit salad, switched up the ingredients, to make it more exotic, and refreshing.And the colors of the fruits together,look really beautiful. TIP: Star fruit is best when it's fully ripe, look for plump yellow ones.
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 green apples (your choice)
- 1 small ripe cantaloupe, diced
- 2 kiwi fruits, sliced
- 1 star fruit, sliced
- fresh mint sprig, to garnish
- yogurt or fromage frais, to serve
- Mix together the lime juice and honey in a large bowl, then toss in the apple slices.
- Carefully stir in the canatloupe, kiwi, and star fruit. Place in a glass serving dish and chill before serving, about 20-30 minutes.
- Decorate with mint sprigs and serve with yogurt or fromage frais.