Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
Here's the "lite" version of the Emerald City "Martini" - if you're diabetic or sensitive to sugars this one is much less apt to give you a headache and it's darn tasty. :)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces smooth vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce Midori melon liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce Curacao
- 1 ounce lime juice (not Rose's)
- 1 ounce ginger ale (diet, if you're watching carbs or calories)
- Mix it all together.
- Serve either shaken or with a bit of crushed ice.
Really good without being too sweet! I didn't have any soda, but I didn't miss it. Thanks so much!
Great! Being a diabetic, I rarely drink and on the ocassion when I would like a drink it is hard to figure out what to have. When I came across this recipe, it sounded good. It was wonderful and I felt great the next morning. The best part is it didn't effect my blood sugar, like a regular sweetened drink would. Thanks!!