1/4 Photos of Emely's Sunshine Salad
I haven't made this salad yet, but it has an interesting blend of ingredients. Posted for ZWT8 - Australia, from an Australian food blog "Emely's Recipes".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all dressing ingredients in a screw-top jar. Cover and shake vigorously for 30 seconds to mix thoroughly. Set dressing aside.
- 2Tear lettuce into bite-sized pieces.Place in a salad bowl and add cucumber, mandarin orange segments, and red onion.
- 3Slice banana and sprinkle it with lemon juice to prevent it from turning brown. Add banana to salad bowl. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- 4At serving time, toss salad with vinaigrette dressing.
Browse Our Top Bananas Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bananas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Emely's Sunshine Salad
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.3
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 77.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: