Recipe by CeeGee
I made this tonight from my emeals meal plan. Everyone loved it, so I am placing it here for safekeeping (or should I say safefinding?).
- 4 pita bread rounds
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tomatoes, sliced thin
- alfalfa sprout
- 3 avocados, pitted, seeded and sliced thin
- 8 slices cooked imitation bacon (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Split pitas to make 2 round crusts each.
- Combine mayonnaise, hot sauce and cumin.
- Spread on pita rounds.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Place under a broiler on the middle rack and toast until cheese melts.
- Top each round with tomato slices, alfalfa sprouts and sliced avocado.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- If desired coursely chop meatless bacon and spread on top.