Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Salmon filets in a bed of fresh steamed vegetables with a light pesto sauce. Great to freeze or have on hand for a light dinner in no time.
- 24 ounces salmon fillets
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 5 small new potatoes, cut in slices
- 1 lb green beans
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup pesto sauce, from a jars
- Steam potatoes and beans for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile take 4- 12 inch squares of parchment paper and put 1/4 of the potatoes and beans in the center of each. Add carrots evenly. Top with the salmon uncooked. Season with lemon juice, salt and pepper and thyme. Evenly divide the pesto and add to each salmon filet.
- Seal the parchment by bringing up the long ends of each packet and folding. Fold the ends in to make a packet and staple.
- Put in a 350 degree oven for 20-25 min until fish is done.