Chef #721724's Note:
Salmon filets in a bed of fresh steamed vegetables with a light pesto sauce. Great to freeze or have on hand for a light dinner in no time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam potatoes and beans for about 5 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile take 4- 12 inch squares of parchment paper and put 1/4 of the potatoes and beans in the center of each. Add carrots evenly. Top with the salmon uncooked. Season with lemon juice, salt and pepper and thyme. Evenly divide the pesto and add to each salmon filet.
- 3Seal the parchment by bringing up the long ends of each packet and folding. Fold the ends in to make a packet and staple.
- 4Put in a 350 degree oven for 20-25 min until fish is done.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Emeals Salmon En Papilotte
Serving Size: 1 (581 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.2
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 87.5 mg
- Sodium 172.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.4 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 40.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: