This is my mother's dressing recipe, finally captured on paper, lol. We use her cornbread recipe to make this as the pre-made mixes are very sweet and affect the taste of the dressing in a really not so good way.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients except stock.
- Pour hot stock over everything and mix well.
- Pour into a large casserole or roasting pan.
- I use a 12 x 14 x 6 pan.
- Bake for at least one hour, depending on the size pan you use, you may have to bake an additional half hour.