1/2 Photos of Emaw's Chili Pie
1 hr 5 mins
Emaw is my Momma and this is her recipe. She is very specific in her instructions and she guarantees (if you do what she says, lol) a family pleasing dish. Great flavor and great on a cold night.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Heat chili and water in small saucepan over medium heat till hot.
- 3Put Fritos in a 2 or 3 quart baking dish.
- 4Scatter chopped onions over the Fritos (do not stir).
- 5Place 4 slices of American cheese on top.
- 6Pour heated chili and water over all this.
- 7Put remaining cheese on top of chili (do not stir).
- 8Pour tomatoes and juice over this AND DO NOT STIR!
- 9Bake at 350 degrees for an hour or until bubbly in the center.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Emaw's Chili Pie
Serving Size: 1 (302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 656.5
- Calories from Fat 310
- Total Fat 34.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 47.4 mg
- Sodium 1626.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 23.4 g