- 2 pie crusts (one for bottom and one for top)
- 6 -8 tart apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg, beaten with a little bit of water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients except eggwash and pie crust.
- Pour mixture into prepared pie crust and top with second crust, crimping edges together to seal. Cut slits in top crust so steam can escape.
- Brush crust with eggwash and put in oven for 40-50 minute.