Recipe by White Rose Child
'Strawberry' is in the title because of the pink colour of this smoothie, but there are several other fruits that go into making it an experience of... well... paradise. :)
- 2 bananas, frozen
- 3⁄4-1 cup strawberry (fresh or frozen)
- 3⁄4-1 cup peach slices (fresh or frozen)
- 1 small orange, divided into sections
- 1 kiwi, scooped out of skin
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla soymilk (add more or less as needed)
Directions See How It's Made
- If you are using frozen fruit, you will probably want to thaw it a little (overnight in the fridge, or in the microwave for last-minute smoothie cravings!).
- Dump it all in the food processor (blenders take soooo much more patient stirring - I, for one, have little use for them -- ) and blend.
- Slowly pour in the soymilk. Keep blending until a uniform colour is achieved. Minus the flecks of kiwi seeds, of course.
- Spoon into two big glasses, and enjoy your frosty treat!