Recipe by eideekay
I'm on Wieght Wathchers and wanted a yummy pie to make for the holidays so I could enjoy some with my family. When I was little I always use to fluff op my pudding with coolwhip until it turned slightly moussy :o) Enjoy
- 1 low fat graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) box sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup sugar-free Cool Whip
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1⁄3 cup fresh strawberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat milk and pudding mix with a wire whisk for 2 minutes.
- Refrigerate for 2 Hours.
- Mix in 1/2 cup of the cool whip and mix with spoon for one minute or until you cannot see anymore white and the chocolate has turned a lighter brown.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust.
- Top off with dollops of cool whip and sliced Strawberries.
- Keep Refrigerated.