Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 468 g small bag flour tortillas or 12 flour tortillas
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch chopped green onion
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces drained mushrooms
- 4 ounces green chilies, chopped (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Combine chicken, 1 can Cream of Chicken soup, cheese, sour cream, chilies, and mushrooms. Mix well.
- On clean surface spread out all your tortiallas. Put 2 Tablespoons of the mixture in each soft shell and roll the shell. Place the tortillas with the seam down on a pan. Flash freeze tortillas. Then place tortillas in a gallon zipy bag. Send to swap with a can of cream of chicken soup.
- To serve: Thaw. Mix 1 can of cream of chicken soup with 1/2 c milk. Mix well. Pour this mixture over the top if the tortillas.
- To bake: cover with tinfoil and bake at 350* for 30 minutes.
- To microwave: cover with seran wrap and microwave until warm through.
- Optional: top with cheese 10 minute before done with baking.