Elycee's Freezer Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- Combine chicken, 1 can Cream of Chicken soup, cheese, sour cream, chilies, and mushrooms. Mix well.
- On clean surface spread out all your tortiallas. Put 2 Tablespoons of the mixture in each soft shell and roll the shell. Place the tortillas with the seam down on a pan. Flash freeze tortillas. Then place tortillas in a gallon zipy bag. Send to swap with a can of cream of chicken soup.
- To serve: Thaw. Mix 1 can of cream of chicken soup with 1/2 c milk. Mix well. Pour this mixture over the top if the tortillas.
- To bake: cover with tinfoil and bake at 350* for 30 minutes.
- To microwave: cover with seran wrap and microwave until warm through.
- Optional: top with cheese 10 minute before done with baking.