Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this recipe from a community cookbook and it's from a local pastor and she says it's really good. I haven't tried it yet.
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, in strips
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 green pepper, in strips
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Mix sherry, cornstarch, cumin, garlic, salt in med. bowl.
- Add pork slices and stir to coat.
- Heat oil over med-high heat in wok or pan.
- Add pork mixture, stir fry 3-4 minutes.
- Add rest of ingredients and simmer 3-4 minute.
- Do not cover to cook and do not overcook.
- Serve with a hot sauce and rice or noodles.