1/1 Photo of Elvis Presley's Grilled Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread peanut butter on one slice of bread.
- 2Mash banana and spread it on the other slice of bread.
- 3Put the slices together to form the sandwich.
- 4Melt butter (not the peanut butter) in a frying pan.
- 5Fry the sandwich in the pan on both sides until it's golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Elvis Presley's Grilled Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 629.8
- Calories from Fat 370
- Total Fat 41.1 g
- Saturated Fat 18.3 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 652.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 19.5 g
- Protein 13.3 g