1/1 Photo of Elvis Presley's Cheeseburger Meatloaf and Cheese Sauce
Marsha D.'s Note:
Haven't gotten to make this yet but I saw Paula Deen's show today and my mouth was just watering. YUM! Paula's show was on "Elvis's favorite foods with a twist". This meatloaf was one of the recipes and I thought I would share it with everyone.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 teaspoon house seasoning (Paula Deen's House Seasoning Mix)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Ritz cracker, crushed up
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 slices bread
for the cheese sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 350'.
- 2Grease a deep dish meatloaf pan with pam.
- 3Place 2 slices of bread on bottom of dish (this will catch the grease from the meatloaf).
- 4Mix together, ground beef,house seasoning,chopped onion and green pepper,1c shredded cheese, worcestershire sauce,sour cream,ritz crackers and black pepper.
- 5Place in meatloaf dish and bake 45 minutes.
- 6Discard bread pieces after baking. Place meatloaf on a large plate.
- 7For the cheese sauce --.
- 8Place soup, milk (whipping cream if using)in a sauce pan and heat on medium heat.
- 9Add 1 1/2c. cheddar cheese and stir to combine.
- 10When cheese is melted add, green onion and parsley if desired.
- 11Pour over meatloaf and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Elvis Presley's Cheeseburger Meatloaf and Cheese Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 747.0
- Calories from Fat 480
- Total Fat 53.3 g
- Saturated Fat 27.7 g
- Cholesterol 172.4 mg
- Sodium 1186.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 44.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: