Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
a crispy crust with bannanas and peanut butter fluffy whipped topping pie ihtink the king would love it the only thing missing is the Bacon!!!
- 8 ounces Ritz crackers (crushed for crumb crust)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine (melted) or 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- 1 vanilla pudding (follow prep. on package)
- 3 bananas (sliced thinly)
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 18 ounces whipped topping
- 3 ounces chocolate syrup, for decoration
- to make crust preheat oven to 350 degrees. spray pan with pam type spray . in seperate container mix crushed up cracker crumbs with melted margarine,sugar stir til well incorporated. pour into sprayed prepared pan. Cook crust til golden brown in oven around 9-12 minutes. Remove from oven to cool. Next in a mixing bowl prepare pudding, when thickened add peanut butter to pudding then add 4 0z. of whipped topping. stir til all is mixed well.
- Place 1 sliced bananna on top of cooled crust. Then add half of the mixed pudding on top of the bannanas and crust spread to the corners. top with the left over whipped topping. top the with the rest of bannanas and finish off with chocolate syrupdrizzled over the top. Now refridgerate for at least 2 hours so it will cut nicely.