Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 3⁄4 lb ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 beaten egg
- garlic salt
- black pepper
- 1 can mixed vegetables
- breadcrumbs (to make right mixture)
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup (FOR TOPPING)
- 10 minutes before done, DRIZZLE ketchup over top and return to oven.
- bake in black iron skillet (12 inch) to create lots of crust or form in loaf pan for a'slicing for sandwich meatloaf.
- BEAT EGGS.
- COMBINE eggs ALL INGREDIENTS EXCEPT BREAD CRUMBS.
- add bread crumbs to make right texture--not too dry.
- use an ungreased black iron skillet (12 inch).
- bake@ 350 for 35 minutes.
- REMOVE FROM OVEN.
- DRIZZLE KETCHUP OVER TOP.
- RETURN TO OVEN FOR 10 MINUTES.
Being a fan of both the king and meatloaf this caught my eye.-----Ended up trying it for dinner recently and found quite good. Thanks for posting.---Will be adding it to my list of favorites.