Recipe by roxy_froggy25
Did you know that the king of rock and roll loved bananas and peanut butter? Too bad he can't have this cookies. I have the same love of banana and peanut butter. This cookies are simple and delicous. If you would like an extra crunch, use crunchy peanut butter instead!
- 1 cup natural-style peanut butter, such as smuckers
- 1 cup mashed banana, 2 large
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 20 -25 reese's peanut butter cups
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease cookie sheets.
- Cream peanutbutter, bananas, and sugars in a large mixing bowl using electric mixer Add eggs, one at a time to mix. Add flour gladually, along with baking soda. Chop peanutbutter cups into 1/4s and stir into the dough. Drop dougn in teaspoon full amounts onto greased pans. Bake until edges are browned. Remove and let set for 1 minute and then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.