Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A dear friend made this for me ... once upon a time. It always takes me back ... and tickles my taste buds!!
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 ounces unsalted butter
- 12 ounces chicken breasts, cut in strips
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, minced
- 3 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 16 ounces dry pasta
- Thoroughly combine seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions and set aside.
- Heat a skillet over high heat until it is hot, about 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir chicken pieces into seasoning. Mix well.
- Add 2 oz butter to pan. Add chicken pieces and brown them.
- Add the green onions, parsley, garlic and stock. Cook two minutes or until the sauce is at a rolling boil.
- Add the remaining butter (cut into pats) stirring to incorporate.
- Cook for 3 minutes and add the cooked pasta.
- Mix well. Serve immediately.
- I like to add parmesan on top.