- 473.18 ml semisweet chocolate morsels or 473.18 ml crumbled chocolate, baking bars
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 354.88 ml crushed chocolate wafers
- 236.59 ml pecan pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a double boiler, melt chocolate. Stir frequently. Blend in condensed milk, chocolate wafers, and half of pecans. Spoon mixture into 8x8 pan, sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle balance of pecans on top of brownies and allow to cool before cutting.
- No baking required!