Recipe by Taylothlorien
Just a delicious coffee cake recipe I invented one day when I had nothing else to do. It makes quite a bit, so feel free to cut the recipe in half.
- 1 (16 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) boxinsant French vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the eggs, cake mix, instant pudding, 1 tsp vanilla, water, and oil.
- In a separate bowl, mix the brown sugar, cinnamon, and the other 1 tsp vanilla.
- Pour cake mixture into a 9x13 cake pan.
- Sprinkle the sugar mixture over the cake mixture.
- Bake at 325 for 35 minutes.