Recipe by 2Bleu
This is the favored recipe of Bird's Mom, Elva.
Top Review by Charlotte J
I have not made potato in a long time. This recipe has simple ingredients and is easy to make. I used half regular mayo and half fat free when I made this. Made for I Recommend Tag - September 2010 and the person that recommended this, was Debbwl
- 3 lbs red potatoes, scrubbed cooked and cubed
- 4 eggs, hard boiled and chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise, to taste
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 egg, hard boiled and sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients except for one hard boiled egg and paprika for garnish.
- Place potato salad into a pretty serving bowl. Arrange sliced boiled egg in decorative fashion on top of the potato salad.
- Sprinkle generously with paprika on top. Chill or serve warm.