Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Elva was Mary's sister and just as good a cook.
- 2 (6 ounce) boxes frozen broccoli or 2 (6 ounce) boxes fresh broccoli, cook slightly
- 4 -5 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 21 1⁄2 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- cheese, grated
- Mix together soup, lemon juice and mayo, set aside.
- Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Arrange broccoli in the bottom, place the chicken on top and cover with cheese sauce.
- Grate cheese generously on top. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.