1/2 Photos of Elswet's No - Bake Fruit Pies
1 hr 15 mins
This recipe has the virtue of being great for ANY fruit, ANY occasion. It's fine for everything! Just after a daily meal or on a special occasion, this pie is the BOMB! Not only is good with any meal, but you can change the pie filling flavor with no problems! You can even make one pie one flavor, and the second pie a completely different flavor! You can use any kind of crust you want, from two pre-baked pie shells to graham crackers with a little sugar and melted butter (like for the no-bake cheesecake you buy in a box mix). You can even use ground Oreo cookies for the pie crusts and a chocolate pudding instead of the fruit mix!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare dream whip according to directions, or ensure Cool Whip is room temperature.
- 2Combine powdered sugar and cream cheese.
- 3When mixer is cleaned, whip this mixture until ixed smooth.
- 4Combine dream whip[or Cool Whip] and cream cheese mixture.
- 5Divide this mixture evenly into halves.
- 6Put pecan pieces into 1 half of mixture.
- 7With pie shells, evenly divide this nut mixture, 1/2 into the bottom of each pie shell.
- 8Take plain mixture and evenly divide this into each pie shell on top of the pecan mixture.
- 9LAYER IT!
- 10DO NOT STIR!
- 11Put pie filling evenly over top of each pie.
- 12Chill in refrigerator overnight if possible.
- 13If not, chill for the duration of dinner.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Elswet's No - Bake Fruit Pies
Serving Size: 1 (1282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2834.9
- Calories from Fat 1788
- Total Fat 198.7 g
- Saturated Fat 48.3 g
- Cholesterol 124.7 mg
- Sodium 1152.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 257.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.9 g
- Sugars 178.6 g
- Protein 29.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: