Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe has the virtue of being great for ANY fruit, ANY occasion. It's fine for everything! Just after a daily meal or on a special occasion, this pie is the BOMB! Not only is good with any meal, but you can change the pie filling flavor with no problems! You can even make one pie one flavor, and the second pie a completely different flavor! You can use any kind of crust you want, from two pre-baked pie shells to graham crackers with a little sugar and melted butter (like for the no-bake cheesecake you buy in a box mix). You can even use ground Oreo cookies for the pie crusts and a chocolate pudding instead of the fruit mix!
- Prepare dream whip according to directions, or ensure Cool Whip is room temperature.
- Combine powdered sugar and cream cheese.
- When mixer is cleaned, whip this mixture until ixed smooth.
- Combine dream whip[or Cool Whip] and cream cheese mixture.
- Divide this mixture evenly into halves.
- Put pecan pieces into 1 half of mixture.
- With pie shells, evenly divide this nut mixture, 1/2 into the bottom of each pie shell.
- Take plain mixture and evenly divide this into each pie shell on top of the pecan mixture.
- LAYER IT!
- DO NOT STIR!
- Put pie filling evenly over top of each pie.
- Chill in refrigerator overnight if possible.
- If not, chill for the duration of dinner.