Cook2 hrs 30 mins
This is totally awesome! I'm not on a sugar restricted diet, and I eat this because it's just that darned good! NOTE: Also excellent with strawberries in place of the berry mix! NOTE AGAIN: Nutritional data will vary due to varied serving sizes. The 9 portions indicated are generous portions. ;)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups artificial sweetener (Splenda, Altern, etc)
- 16 ounces fat free cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄8 ounces sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1⁄8 cup artificial sweetener, plus
- 1 tablespoon artificial sweetener
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free mocha instant coffee, general foods International is great
- 3 cups skim milk, COLD
- 1⁄4 cup raspberries
- 1⁄4 cup blackberry
- 1⁄4 cup blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- Cheesecake: Put all ingredients into blender and blend on "mix" until all lumps are blended.
- Pour into buttered 8 inch square pan [8x8x2] and bake at 325°F for one hour. Remove and allow to cool on rack.
- It will firm in the refrigerator.
- Filling: Put all ingredients into blender and blend until thoroughly blended and set. Spoon prepared filling over top of cheesecake. Chill while cheesecake is baking, approximately 45 minutes to an hour.
- Topping: Place an even mix of berries over the surface of set pudding filling. Using flat hands, gently press berries into pudding just a little bit. Sprinkle with almond slices, and chill to set one final time. 30 minutes to an hour.
- Cut into squares, remove to chilled plates, and serve.
- Note: Cooking time indicates baking the cheesecake while simultaneously chilling the filling, and cooling the cheesecake then chilling to set.