Recipe by Pagan
This recipe says 8-ounces of bacon-wrapped sirloin steaks. It indicates 2 of the 4-ounce steaks. We get these beautiful little 4-ounce bacon-wrapped sirloins with our meat order every month. Neither of us [my Wife and I] had any experience with these little delicacies, but in short time, my sweet Wife had the perfect recipe. At least, WE like it. LOL We hope you do, too.
- 8 ounces bacon wrapped sirloin steaks
- 2 garlic cloves, mashed
- 1 medium onion, quartered and microwaved for 5 minutes
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt or 1⁄2 teaspoon salt substitute or 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon 100% virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a loaf [bread] pan with aluminum foil. Grease the bottom with the full 1 teaspoon of olive oil, and place your bacon-wrapped sirloin steaks into the pan. Space them well from one another and from the sides, deposit a crushed garlic clove atop each steak, and arrange onion quarters in the corners of the pan.
- Pour the liquid ingredients equally over both steaks, then sprinkle the dry ingredients evenly.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and marinade overnight (tastes fantastic even when you don't have time for this step).
- Bake for 45 minutes on 350°F, after which, baste, turn onion quarters, recover, and bake for a additional 45 minutes (a total of 90 minutes baking time).
- Remove to serving plate, garnish, and serve. Enjoy!