Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Pistachio pudding and cream cheese layers on top of a nutty crust
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans or 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant pistachio pudding mix
- 2 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- Mix flour, butter and pecans together and press into a 9x9 pan and bake at 375. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Cream together the cream cheese, powdered sugar then add in 1 c of Cool Whip. Spread over the cooled crust.
- Prepare the 2 pkgs of pudding as per package directions using the 2 1/2 c of cold milk. Spread on top of the cream cheese layer.
- Top the pudding layer with a layer of Cool Whip. Then sprinkle a light layer of pecans over the top.
- Chill well (1 hour) or freeze for later.