Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Delicious oatmeal cookies paired with a raisin spread. Delicious.
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup sour milk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups raisins
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 -2 tablespoon water
- Combine sugar, margarine and milk. Add in baking soda, oatmeal and flour.
- Drop by spoonful onto cookie sheet, swirling to make flatten.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes or just until begins to brown. Cool.
- While cookies are cooling, combine raisins, sugar, vanilla and water in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and let cook until raisins are soft. Stir and mash occasionally. Let cool when done.
- Spread between 2 oatmeal cookies.