Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A crunchy coconut crust and vanilla pudding make this great dessert
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding, with
- milk, as directed on package
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Mix flour, sugar, butter and coconut together and spread onto a baking sheet. Brown under the broiler stirring often and watching carefully. Let cool.
- Mix vanilla pudding with milk as directed.
- Whip cream until stiff.
- Place 1/2 of crunch mixture on bottom of pan.
- Spoon pudding over crust.
- Spread whipped cream over pudding.
- Top with remaining crunch mixture.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Have to admit a bit of the crust got burnt so it's hard to accurately review - my fault. I like the cool and crunchy mix. Thanks!