- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 15 graham crackers, crushed
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 20 large marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine butter and graham crackers. Mix well.
- Press 3/4 of this into bottom of a cake pan. Set remaining crumbs aside for topping.
- Melt marshmallows in milk over low heat. Cool and then fold in the whipping cream.
- Place 1/2 of cream mixture on top of the cracker crumb crust.
- Spread pie filling over the cream mixture.
- Top with remaining cream mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining cracker crumbs.
- Chill overnight.