1/1 Photo of Elsa's Pancit
This is a Filipino dish that I learned from a friend of mine. Any time she had a party, she served this dish. I think it is traditional party food in the Philippines. You can change up the ingredients (meats, veggies) anyway you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place noodles in bowl and cover with warm water to soften.
- 2Heat a large skillet to medium high heat. Add little bit of oil and sauté the chicken until done.
- 3Remove from the skillet and add carrots, celery, and cabbage. Cook for a few minutes until slightly tender.
- 4Drain the noodles and add them to the skillet.
- 5Put the chicken back in and add the soy sauce and pepper to taste.
- 6You may garnish with green onions if you like.
- 7For a party, add things like pork or shrimp chopped into small bite size pieces.
Nutritional Facts for Elsa's Pancit
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 431.1
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 51.7 mg
- Sodium 2224.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 20.9 g