Recipe by Charmie777
Where I live you always see Elote sold from little carts. Deliciously different! From Cooking Light magazine. I prefer mine without the lime juice.
- 44.37 ml mayonnaise (fat free is fine)
- 9.85 ml fresh lime juice (optional)
- 29.58 ml finely grated parmesan cheese
- 2.46 ml chili powder
- 1.23 ml ground red pepper
- 1.23 ml ground cumin
- 0.59 ml salt
- 4 ear corn, shucked
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare grill.
- Combine mayo and juice (if using) in a small bowl.
- Combine cheese and seasonings in another small bowl.
- Place corn on grill rack that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Grill corn 12 minutes or until tender, turning frequently.
- Remove from grill and brush with mayo mixture, and sprinkle with cheese mixture.
- Serve immediately.