Recipe by Charmie777
Where I live you always see Elote sold from little carts. Deliciously different! From Cooking Light magazine. I prefer mine without the lime juice.
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (fat free is fine)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice (optional)
- 2 tablespoons finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 4 ears corn, shucked
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare grill.
- Combine mayo and juice (if using) in a small bowl.
- Combine cheese and seasonings in another small bowl.
- Place corn on grill rack that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Grill corn 12 minutes or until tender, turning frequently.
- Remove from grill and brush with mayo mixture, and sprinkle with cheese mixture.
- Serve immediately.