Where I live you always see Elote sold from little carts. Deliciously different! From Cooking Light magazine. I prefer mine without the lime juice.
- Prepare grill.
- Combine mayo and juice (if using) in a small bowl.
- Combine cheese and seasonings in another small bowl.
- Place corn on grill rack that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Grill corn 12 minutes or until tender, turning frequently.
- Remove from grill and brush with mayo mixture, and sprinkle with cheese mixture.
- Serve immediately.