1/2 Photos of Eloise's Make Ahead Salad
This delicious salad is a good choice for company since you can prepare it the night before. We have an ongoing battle in our family over Best Foods/Hellmans vs. Miracle Whip. You can use either here. Recipe is from my Aunt Eloise.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Tear lettuce into a 9 x 9 pan. (Use your hands rather than a knife so that the lettuce won't turn brown.).
- 2Spread celery, green onions, water chestnuts and peas over lettuce.
- 3Mix sugar and mayonnaise and spread over peas.
- 4Sprinkle with parmesan and top with egg slices.
- 5Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eloise's Make Ahead Salad
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.3
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 155.1 mg
- Sodium 441.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 9.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: