1/2 Photos of Elmo Pizza -- Kid Friendly
Bakin' Beary's Note:
This is my interpretation of a recipe I saw on PBS Sprout ON Demand (they didn't list the recipe, so my Mom (Mommy Diva) and I played around and came up with this one). Fun for little ones. Adjust the amounts of sauce and cheeses to your personal preferences. Would be a fun idea for an Elmo themed kid's party!!
My Private Note
elmo fa ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly toast the english muffin until it just begins to crisp, then remove from oven.
- 2Spread 2 tablespoons of pizza sauce on each half.
- 3Sprinkle with the shredded cheese, then add two slices of pepperoni topped with black olive for eyes, an oval of cheddar cheese for a nose and 4 semi-circles of pepperoni as a smiley mouth as you build a face on each half of muffin.
- 4375 degrees for 5-10 minutes until cheese is lightly melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Elmo Pizza -- Kid Friendly
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.1
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 26.0 mg
- Sodium 375.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: