Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
A baked potato and a green dinner salad rounds out a delicious meal.
- 4 -6 venison loin steaks or 4 -6 venison chops
- seasoning salt
- 2 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 1⁄3 cups olive oil
- Serves 4-6, prep time 30 minutes Season steaks with your own blend of salt and pepper.
- Combine mustard and horseradish.
- Spread mixture on each side of steaks so that the steaks are fully covered on both sides.
- Fry in hot olive oil, being careful to avoid being splattered.
- Poke with fork and as soon as juices run clear, steaks are done and ready to be served with whatever garnishment you prefer.
- A baked potato and a green dinner salad rounds out a delicious meal.
my husband loved it and it came out very tender and spice level was great! thanks for sharing!