1/1 Photo of Elliott Sadler's BBQ Chicken and Brown Rice
Nascar favorite Elliott Sadler's recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (18 ounce) bottles barbecue sauce (your favorite)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons black pepper
- 3 tablespoons seasoning salt
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 6 bone-in chicken breast halves
- 1Chicken: In a medium size bowl, combine the BBQ sauce, sugar, pepper, seasoned salt and vinegar. Whisk until combined. Place chicken in a resealable plastic bag and add sauce. Seal bag and refrigerate overnight.
- 2When ready to cook; Heat charcoal or gas grill to medium-low heat. Heat oven to 375°. Grill chicken over medium-low heat for 45 minutes, or until meat registers 170°.
- 3Brown Rice: In a medium size baking dish, combine beef broth, consomme, rice, onion and butter. Bake at 375° for 45 minutes. Allow chicken and rice to rest 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Elliott Sadler's BBQ Chicken and Brown Rice
Serving Size: 1 (457 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 578.2
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 87.5 mg
- Sodium 2329.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 24.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: