Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this recipe from a dear friend. Very easy and we think it is delicious.
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen French style green beans, well drained
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 envelope ranch dressing mix
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- In a large skillet, add butter and melt over medium-high heat.
- Saute beans and mushrooms for about 5-10 minutes or until desired tenderness.
- Sprinkle with dressing mix; toss to coat.
- Right before serving, sprinkle with bacon.
Yes, this dish was indeed fantastic. I didn't measure the ranch dressing I just sprinkled it over. One of my Ds's ate EVERY single green bean.
These green beans are SO good! I followed directions except that I used 1 tablespoon of dressing mix, I think I would use just slightly more next time, but I did not want it to overpower the other flavors. I do think I will add an onion next time. This dish not only tastes great, but it looks amazing too. The colors just jump out at you. I was requested to make this again soon.
A terrific side dish. The ranch dressing adds a tangy flavor which is different. Thanks for a great recipe!