- Pam cooking spray or other cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1⁄4 cup cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 2 -4 teaspoons creole seasoning or 2 -4 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 4 (4 ounce) catfish fillets
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray Pam over the baking sheet.
- Combine garlic and milk in a bowl (or pie plate) set aside.
- Combine cornmeal, thyme, basil, lemon pepper, and cajun seasoning in a bowl (or pie plate), set aside Dip catfish filets in milk then in cormeal mixture.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and sprinkle fish with paprika.
- Spray catfish with cooking spray.
- Bake for 20- 30 minutes, until the crust is golden and fish flakes easily.