1/3 Photos of Ellie's catfish
Low calarie fish recipe that tastes fried.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Spray Pam over the baking sheet.
- 3Combine garlic and milk in a bowl (or pie plate) set aside.
- 4Combine cornmeal, thyme, basil, lemon pepper, and cajun seasoning in a bowl (or pie plate), set aside Dip catfish filets in milk then in cormeal mixture.
- 5Place on prepared baking sheet and sprinkle fish with paprika.
- 6Spray catfish with cooking spray.
- 7Bake for 20- 30 minutes, until the crust is golden and fish flakes easily.
Browse Our Top Catfish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ellie's catfish
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.4
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 63.5 mg
- Sodium 121.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 18.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: