Recipe by CookingLaura
A recipe by Ellie Krieger. I haven't tried this yet, but I wanted to see the nutritional information.
Top Review by LARavenscroft
The flavor of this was very good, but it wasn't thick enough for me (but that is my personal preference) so I added some additional Greek yogurt. I like the fact that this is low fat without tasting like it. Will be making this again. Thanks for posting this Laura. Made for New Kid on the Block Tag.
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat plain yogurt or 1⁄3 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chives
Directions See How It's Made
- If using plain yogurt, place it in a strainer lined with a paper towel and place the strainer over a bowl. Let the yogurt drain and thicken for 20 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine the strained or Greek-style yogurt and the rest of the ingredients. Add salt, to taste.