This recipe can be played with. You can use all, or just a few of the vegetables. Choice of pasta goes the same. I even tried it with tortollini and it was delicious. I just suggest that you DO NOT SUBSTITUTE ON THE DRESSING AND SALAD SEASONING. I have given out this recipe before and have to stress that since many did not use those. Using an assortment of peppers is great for the color.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook and drain pasta of your choice according to package directions.
- 2Drain and rinse with cold water.
- 3May also place in an ice water bath.
- 4Toss pasta with 1/2 bottle salad seasoning, or to your taste.
- 5Add chopped veggies and dressing.
- 6Chill for at least 2 hours before seving.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ellen's Yummy Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.7
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 11.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: