Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe has been in my family for years. It came from a family friend named Ellen Heath and it is wonderful. I serve it over meatballs, chicken or whatever I am in the mood for. I hope you enjoy it as much as we have.
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup beef bouillon
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper (optional)
- Drain pineapple juice into pan, then add the next 5 ingredients.
- Heat until thick.
- Then add green pepper (if using) and the pineapple chunks.