Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 35 mins
Cook 12 mins
I am not much of a baking lover so the few I do make have to be pretty good. I also like a crisp cookie and these really fit the bill.
- Cream butter and sugar, add eggs and beat until fluffy.
- Stir together flour, baking powder, soda, nutmeg and salt.
- Blend into creamed mixture to form a stiff cookie dough.
- Shape into balls the size of walnuts.
- Mix 1/4 cup sugar with cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Roll cookie balls in sugar mixture and place on greased baking sheets, 2 inches apart.
- Flatten crisscross with a fork dipped in sugar mix.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes until light golden brown.