- 2 (3 ounce) boxesblack raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- 1⁄4 cup pecans
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 4 ounces cream cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 9x9 dish dissolve jello in hot water, and let cool.
- Stir in pie filling, and pineapple with juice. Refrigerate until set.
- Mix whipped topping and softened cream cheese.
- Spread on top of jello mixture.
- Sprinkle nuts on top. Return to refrigerator.