Recipe by Lane Harris
I like this recipe because it is easy to prepare, no-fail recipe. This was given to me by a friend many years ago, and I would like to pass it on to others. It is a chocolate confection that candy lovers will enjoy.
Top Review by sml212
I have made this same recipe for many years. It is very delicious and my favorite fudge. It is the only fudge that I truly like. I like to add 1/4 cup of peanut butter and omit the walnuts for a different taste.
- 2⁄3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 16 marshmallows or 1 jar marshmallow cream
- 1 1⁄3 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts or 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first five ingredients in saucepan, stirring.
- constantly, heat to boiling, and boil five minutes.
- Remove from heat, add chocolate and stir till melted.
- Stir in vanilla and walnuts/or pecans.
- Spread in buttered 8" pan.
- Cool until firm.
- Makes about two pounds of fudge.