Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
In response to a request. The recipe is a little vague, so please feel free to add detail if you make this!
- 2 -3 lbs boneless elk steaks
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- salt and pepper
- 3 -4 tablespoons oil
- Lay steaks out flat.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Coat them with flour.
- Preheat skillet and oil.
- Lay steaks in skillet and sear them on both sides.
- Then turn stove down to medium low until well done, but not dry.
- The drippings can make a very good gravy!
Very tasty. My only elk steak recipe I'm going to use from now on!
its good mom has used the same recipe for 60 years