Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
The Bloody Countess' fave meal in times of sorrow, If you are in need of a spicy comfort food, this one will make you full and happy
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 2 tomatoes
- 400 g turkey breast
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried garlic
- 1 tablespoon black pepper (ground)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce or 2 tablespoons ketchup or 2 tablespoons tomato concentrate
- 1 cup water
- 120 g white rice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- Chop the peppers and tomatoes and sprinkle them with all spices. Set aside.
- Dice the turkey, being careful not to chop it too thinly. Mix with the veggies and leave the mix be.
- Boil the rice. When it's done, put the butter into the frying pan and melt it. When the butter is nice and melted, put all the veggies and meat in and stir.
- Fry the mix for about 7-10 minutes, and when the meat is visibly fried white, pour one cup of water into the mix. Stir the mix and let it be for another 5 minutes.
- Watch your mix, as the water reduces and after a while you should see the liquid hit the point where it covers the meat only halfway. Add the tomato condiment of choice.
- At that point add the boiled rice and mix well. Serve while hot.